Superfood Chef & Wellness Concierge Services
Sara's culinary background began when she was a small child working in food trailers in her family's carnival business. Since then she has given up cotton candy and caramel apples for a more nourishing way of life.
Sara has been a Wellness Concierge and Superfood Chef since 2004.
How Can I Nourish You?
- Customized private and group consultations focusing on eating wholesome, local, and organic food while nurturing your lifestyle and emotional well-being.
- Produces boutique wellness events highlighting tips and products that nourish your body on all levels.
- Learn how and where to shop, how to prepare meals for a busy week, and traditional food preparation such as brewing kombucha and making bone broth.
- Recipe development, food writing, and small scale private chef work focusing on local, ethnic and organic nourishing foods.
- Available to cook for those with special diets such as paleo, raw, vegetarian and vegan.
- Recipe "Lime Spiked Black Bean Dip" published in the December 2003 issue of Cooking Light Magazine.
- Ethnographic writing piece, featuring the national dish of Fiji, published in the book "Cooking in the Peace Corps- Authentic Local Dishes From Around the World".
- Recipes have been used for events in conjunction with Whole Foods Market, including event in conjunction with PBS Kids, Edible Magazine and Tasting Table.
Please email email@example.com with inquiries!